To continue its pursuit to be the leading resource management tool for construction companies, Mutu has launched a new integration with global project management software company Procore.
Procore is used by more than 10,000 companies and has 1.6 million users in more than 125 countries. The US-based software has recently taken New Zealand by storm, shifting construction project management into the digital age. More than 50% of large NZ construction companies are now customers or thinking of becoming customers of Procore within the next 12 months.
Mutu CEO and Founder Ben Redwood said the integration was always inevitable based on the number of Mutu customers who also use Procore. "Our goal is to automate as much of the project / resource management process as possible for all Mutu users. Connecting with Procore saves our customers significant time in both platforms." Ben followed up by saying, "This integration is just the start of a big year of connecting Mutu to all the other tools our customers use. Our surveys show us that construction company directors want more access to data, however they want also want to automate as much data entry as possible. Connecting with apps like Procore and integrating data flow and reporting is going to be essential to if we want to remain a leader in a with a rapidly digitising sector."
Connecting your Mutu account to Procore
You can connect your Mutu account to Procore in 5 easy steps:
- Navigate to your Organisation page by clicking on Settings > Organisation details
- At the bottom of the page click on "Connect to Procore"
- You be directed to a Procore connection page or be prompted to login into your Procore account
- Follow the prompts to give permission to establish the connection
- Once the connection is established, your Mutu Organisation page will display the connection as "Active" (see image below)
Interested in trying Mutu for your organisation -> Get in touch!